Wednesday, June 19, 2019

32dd Breast Implants

  • 800CC Breast Implants

    Dr. David Kim performs breast augmentation on Gabrielle and implants 800 CC\'s into her without any complications. One of the largest CC\'s that are made for ...
    Watch Now
  • My Breast Augmentation Story! | Dragun

    HI DRAGUNS! 3 months post-op and it\'s finally time that i sit down & talk about my experience undergoing a breast augmentation! I decided to wait on this one ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Vlog #11: Size Reveal and New Bras!

    I can finally resume normal life as I once did before the surgery. That includes working out more intensely, and wearing all sorts of bras! Thank you for following ...
    Watch Now
  • My Breast Augmentation: Size, Doctor, Price, Pain and more!!!

    Here it is! The 411 on my boobies! I wanted to make this video to inform women of the pros and cons of a breast augmentation, and to share my thoughts on my ...
    Watch Now
  • breast augmentation 2 month update/boob job 350cc

    hi guy\'s this is my 2 month post op video update. my boobs have dropped way more and they\'re way much softer. My scars haven\'t changed that much but i do ...
    Watch Now
  • Saline vs. Silicone Breast Implants

    OPEN ME any other questions about my saline breast implants? tweet me @trishapaytas any other questions about silicone implants? tweet my mom ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Experience Cost, Pain, Day of Surgery, Before & After Pictures

    In this video, 22 year old Lucy shares her personal experience having breast implant surgery and why she made the decision to alter the size of her natural ...
    Watch Now
  • BOOB JOB - BREAST AUGMENTATION UPDATE | REGRETS, SIZE, & GAINING CONFIDENCE

    Hey ladies! Here is my 7 month breast augmentation/ boob job update! Let me know what you think!! I highly recommend watching my Part 1 & Part 2! Part 1: ...
    Watch Now
  • Brava Breast Enhancement and Shaping System www medidyne dk


    Watch Now
  • Boob Job Vlog #10 ♡ BEFORE & AFTER, Scars, Compression Bra, Breast Augmentation

    Welcome to my Vlog Channel! Please subscribe - it\'s FREE and it helps a lot! :) More info below.... ♡ My Other Social Networking Links! ♡ Makeup YouTube ...
    Watch Now
  • Boob Job: 2+ Years Post-Op: Vlog #8

    Sorry guys!!! Just realized that my follow up bra videos didn\'t load up with this one! I\'ll have to try and load those tomorrow! My internet\'s been super shit today ...
    Watch Now
  • Silicone Breast Augmentation B cup to a D cup & Rhinoplasty Nose Job

    http://beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com From Beverly Hills / Los Angeles plastic surgeon. Plastic surgery by Dr. David Kim. Follow my experience as I undergo a ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Implants: Before and After (progression)

    from before to 3months Stats: Pre Op - 32A Post Op - 32DD/34D Brand - Mentor Type - Saline CC amount - 225Right/ 250Left Profile - Moderate Shell - smooth ...
    Watch Now
  • 2nd Breast Augmentation Post-Op

    Post-op day 4 of my second breast augmentation! I\'m 5\'7\" and 100 lbs Went from 360cc\'s smooth, round mod profile saline under the muscle to 510cc\'s of the ...
    Watch Now
  • Patient's 32-DDD Breast Implant Rupture Nightmare | Botched | E!

    When silicone implants explode, disaster occurs. The newest \"Botched\" patient reveals her scary situation! #Botched #EEntertainment #TerryDubrow ...
    Watch Now
  • BEFORE - AND 4 WEEKS AFTER - BREAST AUGMENTATION (SCARS)

    Before ..... and four weeks after ..... Breast Augmentation! No pain killers! I was a 32A cup before and now I am a 32DD or 34D :) N.B.BREAST SURGERY, FOR ...
    Watch Now
  • 5 WEEK POST OP UPDATE

    Details: Type of Implant: The Ideal Implant (Structured Saline - http://www.idealimplant.com/) Size: 415 cc in left, 400 cc in right Incision: Inframammary Incision ...
    Watch Now
  • I got a boob job.. (STORY TIME)

    Drop a thumbs up if you enjoyed this lil story time - appreciate all the love & support ALWAYS ♡ SUBSCRIBE TO BE APART OF OUR ALESIAN FAMILY ...
    Watch Now
  • ALL ABOUT MY BOOB JOB | Cost, Doctor, Size, Where

    Video might be messy sorry guys still new to this. Doctors Name : Samuel Bicalho.
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation | What Does It Feel Like? | Q&A

    This is a series of my experience with breast augmentation surgery. The purpose of this series is to provide you with informational perspective on the surgery ...
    Watch Now

3 comments:



  1. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    BRAVA Breast Augmentation in Dubai


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Size Does Matter? Breast Implants Surgery

    ReplyDelete